Aware of Yoga for slim Arms? No, then this post is for you only. No matter how hard you try to hide your flabby arms, they somehow get revealed leaving you with a heap of embarrassment and lack of confidence. Quite like the lower belly fat, fat accumulated on the arms is too stubborn to get rid of. However; this doesn’t mean that there is no way out to get rid of this jiggly ugly flesh on the arms! We suggest you try Yoga for slim arms and you will yourself see the magic in a couple of days!
The best thing about trying yoga for flabby arms is that you have nothing to lose but only to gain. You can do it in the comfort of your home at your desired time without paying a penny for those expensive gym sessions.
So, check out 7 Best Yoga Moves for strong and slim arms and try them out!
- Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose: The easiest and yet the most effective move in yoga for flabby arms is the Bhujangasana. As the name suggests, here you need to pose like a cobra by lying down straight on your stomach and having your legs close to each other. Keep your arms by your side and while inhaling stretch your upper body upwards. Hold the position for a while and return exhaling out.
- Bakasana or Crow Pose: If you seriously wish to try yoga for slim arms, don’t miss out on the powerful Bakasana. This is an easy to do move that can be done by standing straight keeping feet shoulder distance apart and hands at your side. This is then, followed by going into a squat position placing your hands in front of you on the floor. All you need to do after this is press the palms on the floor while pushing your feet off the floor.
- Chaturanga Dandasana or Four Limb Staff Pose: Third recommended move in Yoga to reduce arm fat is the Chaturanga Dandasana Move. This very effective yoga exercise can be done by starting with a plank position keeping the back straight while keeping hands straight just below your shoulders. All you need then is to drop out your knees and bend the elbows slightly. After hovering for a while, come back to the normal position.
- Adho Mukha Svanasana or Downward Facing Dog Pose: On number four of our list of powerful moves in yoga to reduce arm fat is the Adho Mukha Svanasana. Doing this particular pose regularly will definitely help you get from flabby to fit arms. This move can be done by standing straight keeping feet a little bit apart. Now, you need to bend forward to place your hands on the ground. Slowly, move your hands forward and take an inverted V position ensuring your heels touch the ground. Just hold this position for a while and return to normal position.
- Salabhasana or Locust Pose: Yoga for slim arms seems like a child’s play with poses like the Locust Pose. This pretty easy pose can be done by simply lying straight on your belly and placing your feet a little distance apart. Keep the toes of your feet straight on the floor. Now, inhale and lift your chest and arms together away from the floor and hold the position for a while. Try repeating this pose at least five times for most effective results.
- Yogi Pushups: This one is surely one of the most tried and tested yoga moves to get those strong and slim arms. Yogi pushups can be done by starting with a plank position and placing the hands under your shoulders quite like we start the Chaturangasana. All you need then is to push yourself upwards leaving all your weight on your arms with elbows bent and toes. Make sure to keep your core and chest straight.
- One–Legged Dolphin Push-Ups: Last in our series of best moves in yoga for slim arms is the One-Legged Dolphin Push-Ups. This powerful exercise can be done by placing both hands and feet on the floor with forearms at a shoulder-width distance apart. Now, just lift your hips upwards like a dolphin and inhale taking your right leg as high as you can. Exhale and return to the first position and repeat with the left leg. Try doing at least 10 repetitions of this pose for best results.
To conclude, we now assume that you have realized the power of yoga for flabby arms. Just try doing these 7 Best Yoga Moves and get ready to flaunt strong and slim arms within no time!
You may also like: