Choosing your outfit in winters is a rock big task sometimes especially for those, who don’t want to lose their style statement. Woolen Poncho is a dexterous option for every fashion diva.
Adding layers make you feel jammed but one has to keep herself covered from this chilly weather, the poncho is a tricky attire to pull on; it covers you all around and gives freedom to move easily.
Though poncho has reached everyone’s wardrobe despite the age and gender factor still women ponchos are in great demand and have large pie in its account if compared to those men poncho style jackets.
Click Link for Details: https://goo.gl/F9ti6C
Styling tips for woolen ponchos
Ponchos actualize a unique silhouette. If you are unsure about how to pair it; you may follow some of the suggestions as listed below;
- I personally feel if you want to keep your looks classy. while pairing up ponchos, you should opt for the light color palette, but keep your bottom, in contrast, to get that elegant looks.
- Girls also love to have bright shades and these really suits college chicks or when you wanna hit any party.
- You may get to see lots of options like solid color ponchos; sequence worked sparkling looks, elegant embroidery style ponchos or even hand knitted or crochets ponchos.
- You may pair these woolen ponchos with jeans, velvet leggings, corduroy pants, jeggings if you aim to get a western look.
- For fusion looks you can pair these with suits and even saris, this indo-fusion looks really become eye catchy if done in the correct manner.
Click Link for Details: https://goo.gl/BWqrbH
Perfect fit Accessories with ponchos
Biker boots: high neck shoes, knee-length shoes go very well with ponchos, don overdo the looks keep shirt and jeans basic to light color, to get this look perfectly.
Skinny bottoms: choose for skinny or perfectly fit jeans, or whatever you are going to wear as a bottom, it should be leg hugging.
Cropped bottoms: you may also choose for a skinny cropped bottom, which should be up to ankles but make sure you wear high neck shoes with them.
Click Link for Details: https://goo.gl/rnAUKi
Woolen ponchos can be plain solid or patterned (abstractor or geometry prints). These may be tailored with heavy or lightweight fabric.
The outline of woolen ponchos could be fringed and bordered. The length may be long or short.
Ponchos may be tailored for every season with different fabrics as base i.e. cotton blends and silk, or woolen blends.
Their structure could be symmetric or asymmetrical hemline, this also adds the volume to the Silhouette.
Click Link for Details: https://goo.gl/Lf97Dx
You can do shopping in the local market, If you have enough time to roam around and explore but in case you have a busy schedule, then buying ponchos online is the best option for you.
Online stores have made shopping more convenient these days, as it saves lots of time and energy, one can easily choose from wide variety of styles & colors at desirable cost, they wanna spent on. Buying woolen ponchos online is a few clicks task nowadays.
Above are few online options, if you are looking for a poncho for you, click and check out details.
I hope you like this post. Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you. Let others know what do you usually style ponchos with?